Welcome to my blog !

Movie Review - The Shock Labyrinth 3D

By 9/14/2010 ,


I expected myself to be shocked, horrified and be in that nail-biting-wanna-pee-in-my-pants moment. Alas, it was not to be. There were tons of creepy moments but that was just about it. Creepy. Nothing else. I won't be having nightmares/ dreams tonight. How disappointing.

They had it all in there...the recipe for pure horror was all there! The fact that it's in 3D made it even better because those creepy objects really looked like they were going to fly into your face. I think it is the way the story was told. The director tried to be intelligent and pulls the character from past to present to imagination and then back to reality. Good concept but the execution seems rather lacking. Perhaps horror flicks should stick to a certain formula to ensure the spooks.

Nevertheless, I would enjoy another horror movie in 3D. Potential to really scare you to bits!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com