Welcome to my blog !

Summer's Eve's Best Product Ever

By 7/19/2015 , , , , ,

I was really lucky to be chosen as one of the winners of the Summer's Eve contest where I won this hamper full of feminine products and Triumph Bra vouchers. I've used Summer's Eve feminine wash before and I never really thought much of it but in this hamper, I found this:
It is a feminine deodorant spray!! I don't know about you but some of us have issues with the smell down there after a long day, which is why some of us like to wear panty liners but I always felt that those were a bit of a waste of money plus it's not very good for people with sensitive skin.

This spray has been tested by Gynaes and it's hypoallergenic so I decided to give it a shot. Besides spraying on yourself, it works better if you also sprayed it on your panty. Smells quite floral and pleasant.

After 1 whole day, I must say that I'm a convert. This is THE best product that they've ever come up with. I didn't have any embarrassing stains on my underwear and no smells!! I haven't gone to the stores to check it out but I reckon that this will be easily available at major shops such as Watsons and Guardian. Go get a bottle if you have the same issues as me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com