Welcome to my blog !

Attempt at drawing the Marc Jacobs Pug on my nails

By 10/14/2014 , , ,


This took me a very very long time to draw and it's seriously not that easy. The original Marc Jacobs pug should have hearts as the irises but it's really quite impossible for me to draw hearts that tiny on such a small surface. As the white from my nail art pen is different from my regular white nail polish, the colour difference makes it look a wee bit odd. Yup, got a little lazy with the edges too. Haha...so...this is my lazy attempt at it. I know, I know. I shall be a little more hardworking next time round. Nonetheless, I'm still quite pleased with the results because I still think that it's super cute AND the glitter polish on my ring finger by Ciate is really smoking!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com