Welcome to my blog !

Plum and Bronze Filigree Nails for the week - 20 Oct 2014

By 10/23/2014 , , ,

Instead of going for the usual Halloween designs, I decided to go for fall colours as inspired by +Robin Moses Nail Art | Nail Art Tutorials, Nail Art Designs | Nail Art Ideas, DIY, Easy Nails. This is actually the touched up version because for the first attempt, I used my old bottle of Sally Hansen Violet Plum nail polish and it was starting to thicken, which resulted in a very blotchy finish with lots of bubbles. Same thing for my Sally Hansen Extra Shine Top Coat. Thus, I splurged on OPI Berrylicious and Rimmel London Top Coat.

A lot of people ask me whether these are my real nails and for the thousandth time, yes they are! I broke my index finger's nail about 2 weeks ago and it hasn't grown out yet so you can see clearly how much shorter it is compared to my other nails.

I have a feeling that this design will last a bit longer than the other designs that I've done so who knows, they may not be the "nails for the week" but "nails for the bi-week"?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com