Welcome to my blog !

Nails for the week - Pastel Rainbow & Unicorn

By 9/21/2014 , , ,


Decided to go with something cute this week after watching +Janelle G. - elleandish's video on rainbow nails but I added a unicorn on the ring finger! This was probably inspired by the "My Little Pony" soft toys that I got for Moon for her birthday. Sweet and girly...cute right? As you can see...I used a lot of colours:
  • OPI pink
  • Face Shop White
  • Innisfree pink
  • OPI baby blue
  • Model's Own orange
  • Face Shop black dotting pen
  • Face Shop butter yellow
  • Ciate pastel green
Of course, there is base and top coat. I'm still trying to look for a more opaque pastel pink nail polish but I already have 2 of the same shades...so I'm thinking...no more polishes but maybe more coats? Anyway, tell me what you guys think!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com