Welcome to my blog !

Trying Out Nail Stamping For The First Time

By 8/13/2014 , , , ,

My Konad nail stamps have finally arrived in the mail (bought them on Aliexpress) and I decided to use them this week. Since it's my virgin experience with stamps, I decided to be less adventurous with colours and designs. I opted to do a simple white on pastel pink with an accent nail. For this, I used plate m60 and the large stamper as it is one of the larger designs meant for the whole nail. I must say that I'm really pleased with this! All I need is more practice to get the stamping perfect! Don't be surprised if the next few designs are all stamping because I'm really excited to try all the various plates. Heehee...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com