Welcome to my blog !

Easter themed nails

By 4/18/2014 , , ,

Good Friday to everyone! I got a bit lazy with my nails this week. I wanted to decorate the fingers with stripes and spots like my index finger (although the middle one was planned) but I was feeling impatient and didn't want to wait for paint to dry.

When people think of Easter, they always think of bunnies so that's why I drew a bunny on my thumb nail. The index is to mimic colourful Easter Eggs while the middle finger has a cross because Easter is really about Jesus' resurrection. I added another stick-on rabbit on my fourth finger while I just added glitter to the pinky. As I mentioned above, I got lazy.

I really love the bunny. I think it's so cute! I think I might try them on my toe nails one day. It's quite similar to a design that I had about 4-5 years back but then, I had them professionally done.

Anyway, I've been toying with the idea of doing an express nail art service and I'd like to find out how much would you pay for this sort of service. Please help me fill in the poll below and feel free to leave any other comments!

How much would you pay for express nail art service?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com