Welcome to my blog !

Nails of the week - Psychedelic Trees and Flowers

By 4/14/2014 , ,


Yet another design by the super creative Robin Moses, I did a slight variation of hers but I still kept to the same colour palette. Main differences are that I have a purple glitter accent nail and I added mini crystals. My brush work definitely needs a lot more practice but I'm quite happy that I managed to draw the trunk and branches of the tree! I'll be changing my nail design soon for Easter and I've decided that at least 1 nail should be of a bunny. What shall the other nails have?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com