Welcome to my blog !

Nails of the week - Floral

By 1/25/2014 , ,


Went shopping last night because I was itching to do so and I bought too many things! LOL. Anyway, 3 new buys are the above nail polishes from this new Korean cosmetics brand Innisfree, located at the B2 of Ngee Ann City.  They market themselves as a eco-friendly brand that tries to make every cosmetic with organic and natural ingredients, with emphasis on plants/marine life from Jeju island.

The middle pink polish is a gel polish and it's only S$13!  The 'normal' polishes are $4 each and they had so many colours, it was so tempting to buy them all.  Tried them all today in this nail design inspired by the one done by +Janelle G. - elleandish.
I'm crap at drawing leaves so the leaves ended up looking like stalks.  Another variation that I did was to put pearl sequins instead of black dots from the original design, which you can see from the video below.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com