Welcome to my blog !

Arty Farty Photoshoot For Big 30!

By 9/08/2013 , , , ,

Received some artistic eyelashes by Paperlash during an event which Mel Li was an attendee and one day, we met up and she started talking about the lashes.  My first reaction to them was one of shock and "what the heck am I going to do with this".  But Mel Li told me that these lashes are apparently expensive AND she had seen very artistic photos with them.  That got my attention.  We then started to talk and plan a photoshoot where we'll mimic those photos - our present to ourselves for turning the big 3-0.

Here are some of the results:









Big shout out to my friend, the photographer, Conrad who did an excellent job in taking these photos.  Another person to thank is Alvin, our make up artist who is really an artist! I'd never have thought of doing the 2nd look if it wasn't for him and I loved how he incorporated feathers into my eyelashes AND hair because I was donning a pair of angel wings.

I can't wait to get some of these photos printed and to put them into my birthday guestbook! I'm planning to print another one that's just for these photos.  This isn't some makeover.  It's a coffeebook! LOL.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com