Welcome to my blog !

Be Responsible Pet Owners Exhibition

By 11/15/2012

Happening simultaneously with AFA over last weekend was also AVA's "Be a Responsible Pet Owner" exhibition but we got distracted simply by the animals...









BIG hare. It's the same size as my medium-sized cocker spaniel!! It takes 4 tiny bunnies in the next pen to make up the length of that hare.  The fur was incredibly soft though.

Below is the sweetest 9-month old Husky named Ariel.  So adorable.  I want.


Met a 2-month mongrel pup too and he's still on my mind.  Sweetest wee thing ever.  Maybe, I will get a mongrel for my next pet.  Hehe....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com