Welcome to my blog !

Restaurant Review - Ramen Dining Keisuke Tokyo

By 11/20/2012 , , , ,

Lurking in a corner on the 3rd floor of Parco Millenia Walk is a gem of a ramen place called Ramen Dining Keisuke Tokyo.

 I love bean sprouts! Especially when it comes in a nice tub for you to eat as much as you want! You can also ask for bonito flakes for toppings. これだけ食べ放題。。。

The main draw of Keisuke Tokyo is their famous dish - Crab Soup Ramen ($15.90++ with egg, $13.90++ w/o egg).  I LOVE this ramen so much that I will always order this whenever I'm at Keisuke Tokyo.  Nothing else on their menu is as drool-worthy. There's no crab meat but it comes with 2 slices of really tender Japanese style char siew and bamboo slices.


The stock is thick and is made from lots of prawns and a bit of crab, giving it that lovely lobster bisque-like flavour.  The noodles aren't the usual thin ones but is more like the thicker ones that we associate with lor mee, which adds a certain bite in an otherwise all round 'soft' dish.  This comes with the optional grated ginger for those who think that it's too heavy on the prawn flavour.  I, of course, detest ginger so none of that for me.

Another thing that I love about Keisuke Ramen is that you get to sorta customise your ramen:
  • Soup: light/ normal/ salty
  • Noodles: hard/ normal/ soft
  • NO spring onions/ bamboo/ seaweed
This place is a MUST-TRY for ramen lovers in Singapore and although it is slightly pricey, I think it's on the same level as Ippudou so it's ok to treat yourself to some quality ramen from time to time!  ;)

It's rather crowded during lunch regardless whether it's a weekday or weekend but they're less crowded during dinner on weekdays.  I've yet to go there on a weekend dinner so do let me know if it's crowded!

Ramen Dining Keisuke Tokyo
9 Raffles Boulevard
#P3-02 Millenia Walk
Tel: 63377919

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com