Welcome to my blog !

The Pain-causing Bugger

By 9/12/2012


That is the bugger that has been causing me pain pre and post removal.  Maybe I should've taken a pic of it with my nail as reference.  It is as long and big as my thumbnail.  Yup. Big bugger.  That reddish flap? Yup...that's part of my gum. Now I know why it hurts soooo damn much. 

On Fri, it hurt to even swallow after the anesthetic wore off.  It is still swollen though. :(  I can't wait to remove the stitches this Fri!!

Yes, I've put an ice pack against it, gargled with mouthwash etc...still swollen and painful :(  Good thing is that I can slurp stuff!! I prefer eating noodles to rice/ porridge because it doesn't 'flow' over to the left side of my mouth.  Ah well...stupid wisdom tooth. Should be renamed as 'idiot' tooth.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com