Welcome to my blog !

Weddings, weddings, weddings

By 9/14/2012 , , , , ,

Everyone around me seem to be getting married! 1 colleague will be getting married on 30 Sep, another on 2 Nov and my Cubey will be getting married on 3 Nov!! Oct is a 'free' period but it involves getting ready for Cubey's wedding since she tasked me with making jewellery for the bridesmaids and myself (still undecided whether I will make one for myself or not).

(T_T)

I need to clone myself.  Better yet...I need minions! Who wants to be my minion! I'll treat you very well...as well as my Baileys! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com