Welcome to my blog !

My Birthday Wishlist 2012

By 9/26/2012 , , ,

Hehehe...it's that time of the year again...days before I turn a year older (officially) and more white hair grows.  As per tradition, below is my wishlist. Kinda short this year since I don't really want anything except more salary?

Mel's 2012 Birthday Wishlist:

  1. Black make up brush holder (foldable for travel and easy storage) - taken
  2. Maroon 5's latest album - taken
  3. Butterfly wings necklace from Swarovski
  4. Beats earphones
  5. White leather strap watch
  6. Ticket to James Morrison's concert on 2 Oct
  7. Sponsorship to AniSong/Anifest in November 
*Updated as of 7 Oct

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com