Welcome to my blog !

Spring/ Summer 2011 Collection

By 1/19/2011 , , , , , , , , , ,

Here's Oct 1983's Spring/Summer collection for 2011!!






The black earrings above are a personal favourite and it was soooo difficult to get a good shot because the black just absorbed all the light.  I had to bring the light really close to the flower, take a mirror to reflect more light on it AND use flash.  The things I do for my art. :P



The Key Series.....







As usual, all pieces are available at www.oct1983.com.sg and as a Chinese New Year special, I am offering 30% OFF customised jewellery!  

Happy Shopping!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com