Welcome to my blog !

*hack* *cough* Bleurgh...

By 1/30/2011

I have been sick for the past week.  Seriously ill...I'm so sick of being sick.  It started last week when I felt body aches and I could just feel that something was creeping on.  However, I felt really good the whole of last Saturday and Sunday afternoon.  Till Sunday evening, my nose got stuffed up and I just brushed it off as an allergic reaction because my nose is pretty sensitive to dust.  However, that night, my throat got really sore and I got chills in the middle of the night.

Then came the coughing for the whole week...ugh.  Then I had the runs on Wed.  Turns out that I was having a bad reaction to the antibiotics that I was on. Ugh.  Changed meds and now, I feel 80% back to normal! I'm soooo happy!!! There's nothing more depressing than being sick and feeling uber weak.  The good thing was that I slept a lot. :D

Anyways, that's why I've been so quiet.  But....I'M BAACCCCKKKK!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com