Welcome to my blog !

Happy New Year!!!

By 1/09/2011


Happy Happy 2011!!!!  I'm so glad that it's finally a new year and a new chapter in my life.  I'm super busy as I've moved to a new job and am back in the financial industry. Yes!! No more bored Mel in front of the computer.  Am super busy but am not bored.  That's very important. Not to mention that I'm learning lots.  I'm still waiting to pass my darn CMFAS so that I can get my dealer license.  ZZZ...sians.  I've failed so many times and do you know what's the worst part?  Passing mark is 75%...my score is 70-74.  How irritating is that?  For ALL my papers....I've prayed darn hard...don't know why I can't seem to get that 1-2 more %.  Ugh.

On a happier note, I do feel a lot more fulfilled and my self-confidence is picking up.  Although I've joined the team for barely a month, I've been given a few projects and I do feel like I'm steering my own ship.  My colleagues are really funny and nice!  Yes! I finally have people sitting around me in the office, whom I can chit chat throughout the day and listen to everyone teasing each other.  This is what I call working in a team! :)

Wish me luck for my exams.  Wish me the brains to remember EVERYTHING.  :P  Ciao and have fun in 2011!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com