Welcome to my blog !

Fashion Bazaar Preview

By 6/25/2010 , ,

I couldn't help but upload this picture and blog about it. I made this for tomorrow's Fashion Bazaar and I'm so in love with it that I made another pair for myself! LOL. It is a pair of assymetrical earrings that I made with large 14k gold plated hooks, jump rings and chain. This ensures that those who have sensitive ears like me can wear them too! Like it? Come down tomorrow and get it!! I've only made one pair to sell...the other crystals are too scratched to be made into lovely earrings.

See you guys!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com