Welcome to my blog !

Broke~ *sniff*

By 10/26/2009

*Stares into the black hole known as my wallet*

My wallet is in peril. Rather, my bank account is in peril.

I've been smacked with a $450 medical bill just last week thanks to a blood test. I had to draw 3 tubes worth of blood (nurse insists that its less than 9ml) for what seems like a thousand hormone tests. Each hormone test costs $30 something and the consultation fee alone was $80. *faint*

You must be wondering why I'm doing a battery of tests. Basically, I've recently found out that my hormones are out of whack and I need to fix it QUICK.

This hormone shit is really putting me out of whack. My mood swings are terrible, my attention span is affected, I'm more blur on certain days AND it's causing me to put on weight!! I go to the gym at least twice a week and I have pilates every week as well as weekly taiji lessons. No weight loss nor maintenance. Worst thing is that it is causing me to skip my periods with very painful periods when it does come. Ok...I shan't go into details.

Ladies - lesson learnt for me is this: even if it seems like a small issue, just talk to your doctor about it. Health is very important AND you'll never know if it'll get worse with age. Best to nip it in the bud!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com