Welcome to my blog !

Birthday Celebrations Part 3

By 10/13/2009

Today is my actual birthday! Woohoo! Happy Birthday to me....happy birthday to me....ladidadida

After Sat's bash, the celebrations kinda continued on Sun with me meeting up with Siew Mai for an early dinner in Bugis Junction followed by a free music performance by local bands at UCC. The quality of our local musicians is really amazing! I wholeheartedly support local bands and local artistes!! Singapore rocks! Honestly!!

I'm going to have a nice quiet dinner with my family later and will post the pics up too!!

My colleagues were also nice enough to throw me a mini birthday bash! Thanks S for running across to get the cake (and telling me to 'better come back by 2pm')! Thanks to the rest for being so sweet :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com