Welcome to my blog !

Annoyed....

By 10/30/2009

Just received a call from a salesperson who was trying to sell me this hotel/ restaurant membership.  I know that I used to be a member but I am NO longer one and I am NOT interested in getting it again.

Which part of NO did she not understand?  The ‘N’ or the ‘O’?  “No, I’m not interested” means NO…it is not an opening line for you to start telling me how worth it this membership is!! Woman…you KNOW that I used to be a member and the fact that I told you that I’m not getting it again for the simple reason that I did not make full use of it means….NO!  

Ughs…some salespeople really need to know when to shut up and just move on.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com