Welcome to my blog !

Red Velvet Cupcakes??

By 9/03/2009 ,


I made or attempted to make red velvet cupcakes on Sunday and these are my dessert babies!! Well...I'm not going to call them cupcakes but chocolate cakes with cheese frosting instead! :P

The reason for that is because rather than using chocolate powder, I added melted chocolate, which weighed the cake down. I should've added more baking powder to make it rise but ah well...its my first time baking cupcakes! I've learnt something new! :)

I am very pleased with the frosting and it was uber yummy! The red velvet part didn't come out very red...perhaps I should've added more red food colouring.

I will try baking more stuff once inspiration/ craving hits!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com