Welcome to my blog !

Backlog...backlog...

By 9/22/2009

Serious backlog here I know…I know!!

 

I bemoan the end of the long weekend too!!  Ok…for starters, I apologise for not putting up the photos to vote.  Yup…I still haven’t decided which dress to wear.  I’m starting to think that all my choices suck to begin with. L  I’m feeling fat and bloated too.  Ok…I shall be hardworking!! I WILL take and put up those pics!!

 

Btw, I am thinking of bringing in more brands from Japan so please drop me an email at Melissa.fann@oopsiwannasay.com for brands/ items that you’d like but are unable to get here in Singapore!

 

Cheers!!

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com