Welcome to my blog !

By 3/31/2008


Went to David Tao's autograph session yesterday together with Cubey. Managed to shake his hand even! Boy does he have good skin...and I think he put on a little bit of weight. He's such a nice guy. And I think I'm seriously jaded with humans. Yee Lin told him that she likes his music and asked him to press on. He replied with thanks and that she should press on too. My immediate reaction was "Of course he'd say that". I really doubt celebs' sincerity. Nontheless, I still respect David Tao as a musician because he is REALLY GOOD! Hee...I'm going to laminate my autographed poster and ticket. Can't wait for his concert on 19 Apr.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com