Welcome to my blog !

Plans and goals

By 5/02/2006

I have post-exam plans!!
5th may - Interview with SIA. Wish me luck!
6th may - 9 am tuition (T_T)
7th may - Tree top walk at Mac Ritchie Reservoir??
8th may - Interview with a consultancy firm. Starts at 9 am...I don't feel particularly enthu about this interview since it's going to be THE WHOLE DAY.
9th may - Day out with my aijin!! Signing up for nihongo classes at ikoma, checking out yoga classes at True Yoga, shopping, karaoke, movie (?), clubbing (?)

Goals for this year:
1. To pass JLPT 3 at the end of this year
2. To go overseas for a holiday at the end of this year
3. To hold a themed b'day party this October...everyone has to wear their yukata/ junbei/ hakama ><
4. To get a job by July!!
5. To lose 10 kgs by July...haha...

Ok...now that my last exam paper is drawing near...I'm really getting more and more excited! Yes...it's a new phase in life, but I seriously think that it's great to finally reached another stage in life!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com