Welcome to my blog !

Happiness!!!!

By 5/25/2006

*GRIN* I'm so happy about my results!! I've finally managed to raise my CAP to 3.6! Ok...to most, it's low but at least I get to graduate with my honours! But what I'm most proud of is that I got 3A's, 2 A-'s and 1 B-! I got an A for Dr Simon's module as well as for my ISM and Dr Mac's lesson too! I'm so happy!! Wow...I wonder whether anybody got A+'s...hahaha....but this semester only proves that the bell curve sucks. Especially for me. I definitely deserve a 2nd upper hons...but who am I to argue with the Uni's system? Ah well...I shall just be happy with my A's and celebrate. Oh, for the first time in my life, my period came early. Haha...all the guys must be groaning over this inane information....but this is really the first time, so it's a little surprising to me. Ah well...life is getting back on track!!! Thank you lord!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com