Welcome to my blog !

Wee....I surprise myself sometimes

By 2/26/2006

Got a new dress watch today...so happy! Hee.....anyway, I surprised myself NOT because I have a new watch but because I managed to understand 60-70% of a raw episode of "Yaoh". Wee!! This episode also proves that my understanding of Japanese is better when it comes to listening instead of speaking. Hmm...I must go and study somemore and then not ever have to rely on fan-subs!! Hhahaha...but seriously, I now realise what this guy once said about subtitles being wrong 90% of the time. He's quite right. There are a lot of translations that I would've translated differently. However, I do feel that these translators did the best they could and opinions will always differ from person to person. Ah well..*yawn* tired..I'm going to sleep now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com