Welcome to my blog !

目が痛い。。。

By 2/05/2006

That was my msn nickname for the past 3 days...what does it mean? It means that my eyes hurt. Why do my eyes hurt? Readings!! I've never read so many readings in my whole entire life. I may develop a word-phobia soon. Haha...just kidding. I've been so swamped with readings. So this is what taking 6 modules is about. I take my hat off to those who take 6 modules every semester in order to graduate earlier. It's tiring man...for an arts student especially. Read read read. *yawn* I've no time to do my research for my ISM and I feel guilty about that. I even asked a friend to help me search for images of advertisements/pop icons that use the image of the geisha to sell themselves/something. I would love to do the searching myself...there are lots of interesting shit to sift through. *wry smile* I'm not being sarcastic...there is seriously a lot of interesting rubbish that I can't use for my paper but is still interesting nonetheless.

Having problems with the conference thingy. My mum refuses to get a bank draft for me. She doesn't want to "pay" for it despite my telling her that I'll return her the money once the grant has been approved and the $ is in my bank. Sheesh. My bro's another one. He refuses to do so either. What's his reason? What's THEIR reason to begin with. None!! GOSH. I think I may need to cancel my plans about going for this conference...and I was looking forward to it so badly. It's my once last chance to mingle with people from overseas. *sigh* NUS should be paying me to go since I'm representing NUS as well as Singapore. SUCKS!

Am watching (during my breaks) an old jdrama starring Odagiri Joe and he's sooo かっこい!So cool...*drool* ODAGIRI JOE!!! Ok...here are some of my fav pics of him...heee...I know most of you have already seen them but heck..it's MY blog! HEE...




Oh...and I must not forget the picture of his latest movie "Shinobi"!! I want to watch this movie and I'm waiting for the DVD to come out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com