Welcome to my blog !

Valentines' Day

By 2/14/2006

Happy Valentines' Day to all my darlings and dears!! Well...Valentines' Day has usually been a day of absolute yucks to me with only 1 yr being an exception. HOwever, this year's V'day has flown by without much hassle. Mainly because I stayed home the whole day. Haha...yup...I stayed home the whole day without stepping out for a single minute. Bored? Hell no. I had work to do and I finally had the time to watch 1 episode of NHK's "Yoshitsune". This drama has rekindled my interest in the Taira-Minamoto war as well as the rich history that Kyoto has. Ah...I want to go to Kyoto again!! *Sigh* not in the near future though...I've already withdrawn from the conference and will not be going to Shanghai or Kyoto. There's nothing I can do now except concentrate on getting A's.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com