Welcome to my blog !

Raita and Honda

By 11/17/2005











Honda (a.k.a. Hiropon) and Raita hamming it up for the camera! Raita and his stupid poses...he's pretending to be a shy teenager taking a picture. Btw, all these pictures were taken at my host family's place and I cooked curry chicken and prata that night. It was a so-so evening because they were ALL speaking about lots of stuff in Japanese that I didn't understand and couldn't participate in. Amos and I felt rather surreal...as if we were watching a Japanese movie without the subtitles. But it was really good to see them guys again after so long. I have NO idea when the next time will be *nostalgic look*. Everyone misses ATW and said that it was too short. I do want to return (oh...I used the word return!) to Kyushu again...I want to see the famous 8 "hell" hotsprings in Beppu and just relax. I want to go to Kyoto again...I want to go to Hokkaido as well...ok...my dreams are rather expensive. I shall go and hit the books now...STUDY!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com