Welcome to my blog !

大変!!!!

By 11/28/2005

I went to pick my bro up from the airport and when I was parking at the airport carpark, I scratched somebody's car. I feel soooooo guilty. And the worse thing was that I was so afraid to be found out as the culprit that I reversed into the lot behind...my parking sucks. I thought just slotting in was easy...but I ended up scratching a car. Damn it! My estimation was bad. I thought that I was going to scratch the OTHER car on my right so I over-steered my steering wheel to the left. Well...you know what happened. *sigh* I know...the right thing to do would be to write down my details and leave it on the windshield...but I'm just a poor undergraduate AND I didn't have a pen or paper. I should be thankful that the owner wasn't around. And my evening didn't get any better. I bought a cup of hot chocolate to calm my nerves and I ended spilling it on my hands. To make things worse, I didn't stir the bloody thing and there was a whole lump of chocolate at the bottom! *sigh* Tonight isn't my night.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com