Welcome to my blog !

Jay Chou's November Chopin

By 11/29/2005

OMG...I'm so in love with the lyrics of "Nocturne" and "Fa ru xue" (literal translation: Snow-like hair)!! I think Vincent Fang's lyrics are sooo poetic. For "fa ru xue" the lyrics are totally in olden chinese style and draws on chinese myths as well as storiesl. Oh my gosh...I'm really in love with the lyrics. If you read the lyrics of "fa ru xue", you'll realise that it's about love going on even in the next life (i.e. reincarnation). As for "nocturne", it's rather sad since it's about a song dedicated to a deceased loved one (cue "awwww"). Somebody write me a poem!! *sigh* romance is kinda dead, isn't it??

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com