Welcome to my blog !

The whirlwind ends

By 9/12/2005

Raita and Honda came over to Singapore this weekend and boy was it a whirlwind tour. They were supposed to arrive at 11:45 but had missed their flight....only to arrive later at 4. So...these are the places that they went and did from 5pm Sat till 10pm Sun:

1. Ang Mo Kio Crab place (which I didn't go)
2. Night Safari (which I didn't go either)
3. Clarke Quay
4. Club Momo (which I went and thoroughly enjoyed myself)
5. Brunch at Ya Kun (Tiong Bahru branch)
6. Orchard Road
7. Esplanade
8. Merlion
9. Raffles City/Boat Quay (walked past it)

It may not seem as if they had went to a lot of places...but mind you to factor in travelling time plus time taken to shop or walk around. They slept over at my place on Saturday (or rather Sunday morning 6am...we reached my place at 4) and Raita & Hiropon woke up only at 10. Well, I gave them a box of mooncakes and I asked them to pass another box to my host family. I just hope that they don't squash anything and that they'd enjoyed themselves. This reminds me...I need to email my host family to let them know that Hiropon will be sending them the box of mooncakes. But for these 1.5 days, とても楽しかったと思う!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com