Welcome to my blog !

It's raining!

By 9/26/2005

I've hearing and reading lots of news about this Korean singer/actor named Rain. Well, it's not his actual name but he chose this name for himself. Anyway, I did a quick search on him and he's quite hot! 1.84 m tall...a year older than I am...and I realised that I've already seen one of his videos during Chinese New Year but MTV didn't give his details. I was blown away by his dancing...very shiok to watch that video. I tried to u/l his photo here...but blogger doesn't seem to like me today. =( Ok...he shall be my new obsession...hahahaha...so, add on to my wishlist: Rain's "It's raining" album! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com