Welcome to my blog !

Nomikai pictures

By 7/26/2005

Kuma-san. My nickname for him is Ah-xiong because the kuma=bear=xiong. He looks better in person. I never knew he was that tall. I know I am short. Shuddup. He knows Korean and will be going to Korea for a year's study this coming Saturday. Ganbatte ne!








Ming acting like his usual slutty self. Taking advantage of me while I was tired...hahaha












Sakiko..my peer tutor...looking all pouty and all.













Yuyuan...most popular female ATW student among the Japanese male peer tutors.













Keru-chan! Ok...Kelvin...but Keru-chan is so cute a name to call him. Hahhaa...













Masayuki-san...Jesse's peer tutor. I heard his name wrongly that night and have been calling him Wasabi ever since. I was NOT drunk. It was very noisy and he is ok with it. Wasabi is HOT ok.... =P









Jesse...notice our red faces? He turned this colour only after 2 drinks. He wasn't drunk though.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com