Welcome to my blog !

Bored...sleepy....achy...

By 7/12/2005

I'm so bored...lessons end at 2:30 and then I have the rest of the day to eat, study and sleep. I don't want to go shopping because I can't overspend and my bag is very heavy thanks to my textbook. Study...well...my brain is saturated with Japanese...I can't take it anymore! Nothing seems to be absorbing inside this 21 (almost 22) brain of mine. Ok...that does not make grammatical sense....it should be this 21 (almost 22) year old brain of mine isn't absorbing anything. Sheesh...stay in Japan for a month and look where my English is going...

Sleepy...well...when you finally have enough sleep, you realise how bloody tired you really really are and therefore, I was a walking sleepyhead today. My shoulders are aching too because they are stiff from sleeping on a futon. I need a mattress to handle my weight when I sleep on my side. My poor achy shoulders. =(

Hisashi told me the name of the traditional loincloth thingy...and I promptly forgot the name within 30 seconds. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I forgot....hahaha...and judging from the things in his bag, he will be practising carrying the "mobile shrine" tomorrow morning at 5 am. This means that I will be woken up at 5 am too...video taking opportunity!!! I find it so sad on my part that I cannot fully express myself in Japanese...therefore I cannot let my full personality show to well...all the Japanese that I have met. Hmm....maybe I should really go and study until I suffer from brain damage...hahaha...ah well...bored...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com