Welcome to my blog !

Mt. Aso

By 7/23/2005

We finally managed to go to Mt. Aso and see the actual volcano. The unfortunate thing was that we couldn't drive up to the crater because the wind was blowing in the wrong direction plus the fact that the volcano was a little too active today. The smell of the sulphur was horrid. I thought that the last time I would ever have to smell sulphur was during science lab. And to make things worse, there was the smell of ammonia in the toilet. There...2 types of pungent gases. *pui* Anyway, today was overall a very fun day...especially with Ng Wei joining us. He is such a friendly and easy-going fellow. I think my host mum likes him a lot...or more like she likes boys a lot since she does not have a son. Hahaha...me no popular... =P Ah well...homework beckons....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com