Welcome to my blog !

Nails For The Week - 21 Sep 2015

By 9/21/2015 , ,

So...I'm finally back on the nail painting bandwagon now that I'm back in Singapore. I'm trying out the new polishes that I bought from the US! I really restrained myself. Although I couldn't help but get 3 bottles of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel as it cost me only US$8.90+ (about S$12) when it sells for S$16 here. I also bought my first Essie nail polish in 'On a silver platter' for about US$8 as well.

Anyway, the polishes I used above are Sally Hansen "Flash-ionista" for the base and for the accent nail, I used the Essie polish.

I must say that I was a bit disappointed with the "Flash-ionista". Looked way better in the bottle and they didn't have swatches in the store. :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com