Welcome to my blog !

Have You Gotten Your Nutella Yet?

By 9/14/2015 , , , ,

Look what greeted me at home one day! Such a nice gift from Nutella Singapore!

Tada! My personalised Nutella! Now I can safely say that the jar of Nutella has my name on it!

If you're wondering where you can get yours, the roadshow at Bugis+ unfortunately ended on 13 Sep. However, you can go to www.yournutella.com and get your personalised label (limited to 9 characters and no jar) sent to you free. Alternatively, there will be 20 supermarkets in Singapore that will have the personalisation machine but for the schedule, stay tuned to www.yournutella.com or follow @NutellaSEA on Instagram for updates.

Have fun and remember to upload your personalised jars with the hashtag #yournutella!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com