Welcome to my blog !

Review of Transformers 4: Age of Extinction

By 6/30/2014 ,


The Cathay had Bumblebee and Optimus Prime displayed so of course, I had to take photos of them and a selfie too!
Ming and I went to watch Transformers: Age of Extinction and I know that there are 2 camps on this movie - those who love it and those who hate it. Reasons why I love it:
  1. Megan Fox isn't in it
  2. Lots of action with the bots!
  3. Cool cars
  4. 3 hours = value for money
  5. Very cool special effects
  6. Mark Wahlberg
  7. Li Bingbing was funny
  8. Kelsey Grammar as a baddie is soooo good
  9. There are dinosaur bots and the autobots poke fun at it
It's an action film so don't think too deeply about it and just enjoy the ride. Sure, it has a super thin plot and some things are just so ridiculous (eg. they had to fly to Beijing first before going to Guangzhou where the actual factory is?). If there's a 5th edition (highly likely), I think I'll still go and watch it. It's just entertaining. Especially when I played "spot the sponsors" throughout the movie.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com