Welcome to my blog !

L'arc en Ciel in Singapore - 28 Apr!!

By 4/04/2012


OMG...I'm so excited about L'arc en Ciel's concert in Singapore on 28 Apr.  Finally!  I've been waiting for so long for them to come to my little island!! :D  My friend was so cute.  She managed to get the fan club first release of tickets and bought our tickets even before it was released to the public. :)

It's their 20th anniversary and they're doing a world tour.  I just read a review of their NYC concert at Madison Square Garden and I'm really looking forward to it.  My colleague also just revealed to me that she'll be going for the concert and she actually bought the $228 category ticket.  My jaw dropped.  I am only able to afford the $148 category and that's me not buying clothes/ shoes/ books for the whole of March.  I've been very disciplined.

To purchase tickets, you can head onto sistic's website here or you can read more information at Lushington Entertainment's website here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com