Welcome to my blog !

Back at work

By 4/28/2012

My hospitalisation leave ended last week so I went back to work on Wednesaday like the good girl I am.  Wednesday was SUPER tiring for me.  I think I went cross-eyed.  Staring at the computer screens and clearing emails was just draining my eye power while just being at work from 8.30am - 6pm with little rest was just...tiring.  Didn't help that I felt faint at about 6.30pm and just needed to head home.

Thursday and Friday weren't so bad.  Friday went by a bit slowly though but I was glad that I went back to work mid week.  I think if I went back to work on a Monday, I'd be overwhelmed and would really pass out on my desk.

Ah well.  Work.  Necessary evil as I need to pay off my hospital bill. :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com