Welcome to my blog !

Tired...sleepy...zzz....

By 5/25/2010

I went to bed early last night (and by early, I mean 11.30pm) because I was tired and thought that I could get some extra winks.  I was sadly mistaken.  I was rudely awaken at 3.30am by loud and sharp sniffles which were interspersed with coughs.  Yes, my maid (who sleeps in the same room as I due to lack of room space) is sick.  I was so frustrated that I took my phone and used it as a torchlight to find my cold medicine. “Eat this!” I kinda growled at her and almost chucked the box of meds in her face.  Needless to say, she did and thank goodness her sniffles went away and I could fall back to sleep.

 

Nonetheless, I am feeling the effects of an interrupted sleep.  My eyes are droopy and I’m yawning like crazy. -__-; Ok…enough…I must get back to work…

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com