Welcome to my blog !

Long Lost Aquaintance

By 5/22/2010

I forgot to mention that I went to a focus group on Monday to talk about a subject close to every girl's heart - SHOPPING! But that's not the point of this post. The point is that I met my primary school classmate at this focus group! We haven't seen each other for...15 years?? Amazingly, we still recognised each other. Guess we haven't changed much, except that we both have very long hair now and I've permed it :P

It is such a small world, isn't it? Ok...more like Singapore's really small. Well, we didn't really have time to catch up with each other except exchanging namecards, adding each other on facebook and agreeing to keeping in touch.

Although it hasn't been the best week, I must say that this week has been very eventful! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com