Welcome to my blog !

Christmas /New Year Special

By 12/25/2009 , , , ,


OCT 1983 is now bringing in a full range of wonderful party dresses, casual and work tops and even boho chic!!

I love the above Rosette Silk dress which is so feminine but the colour is just so rich and vibrant!

How cool is this cape and capris trousers??


I like this flirty bustier top that comes with corset boning and double lining. Pair it up with stockings or tights and you're good to go. :)

I like jackets and I think a good jacket really brings you a long way. Great for drab-looking tops. Leave it in your office to spruce up your outfit for one of those days where you have unexpected VIPs visiting unannounced.


It's not just clothes that I'm bringing in but these Suede Fringe Booties that the Miss Queen of cool, Kate Moss, made famous!

Go on!!

What are you waiting for??

Pop on by at....

www.oct1983.com.sg!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com