Welcome to my blog !

Thursday Day out!

By 2/27/2009 , , ,

Met Mel Li today to get jewellery stuff (*gasp* I spent another $35 on jewellery bits and I still need to get more stuff), watched a "He's just not that into you" and went to Morton's Bar for free beef sandwiches and their yummy chocolate mortini!

I believe that this is my 2nd time blogging about Morton's chocolate martinis...but they're really good. Mel Li and I went there at almost 5pm sharp and it was already crowded! Unbelievable. We almost couldn't get a table + seats if I didn't ask this couple of ladies whether the table next to them was occupied or not. Anyhows...its amazing how Mel Li and I sat there chit chatting from 5 all the way to 9pm. We're really girls. We can really talk. Hahahahaha.....

Great relaxing day (except for my feet) where we indulged in fattening/ not that healthy foods but we made up for that since we had walked from Plaza Singapura to Mandarin Oriental. That's not discounting the fact that we did a twirl of some of the shops at Raffles City first (only window shopping my dears...I am broke...can't buy new clothes :P).

Love it!! We should do it again!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com