Welcome to my blog !

Slumdog Millionaire

By 2/22/2009

Went to watch "Slumdog Millionaire" yesterday with my parents and I must say that it deserves a lot of the Oscar nominations! It is a heartwarming tale of a slumdog who goes through several trials simply due to being a Muslim slumdog in India struggling to survive and get his true love. The movie also highlights the plight of the poor in India and I'm quite sure their situation is the same in other 3rd world countries. It is sad and cruel that some people actually make use of these children and maim them (making them blind or amputating a limb) in order to get more money! Makes you lose faith in humans, doesn't it? In addition, we've got human trafficking going on. When you think about these problems...it really makes my retrenchment and lack of money seem trivial.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com