Welcome to my blog !

By 8/08/2008

Sorry for not blogging for the past couple of weeks. I was busy last week with a church retreat for Single Young Adults. It was very good, albeit a little long..will explain that a little later. Anyway, today is 080808!! It's also the start of the Beijing Olympics!! Woohoo! Tomorrow's our National Day too! Things tend to happen in bunches, don't they?

Well, disappointing things happen too. I had organised a pizza and wine semi potluck party today to view the Olympics opening ceremony but nobody turned up. Chowchow & Sing are sick; Moon said count her out first as she has to see what time she knocks off work; Kewei said that work has been busy too so she'd rather go home, if Kewei doesn't come, neither will Jib; Clem never answered ANY of my sms-es; Haley said that she's not interested; Ming has his dinner with his prof and lab mates; I told Wei not to come since he knocked off work @ 9.30pm. I'm not mad at the people...just disappointed. So much for my plan for people to relax, enjoy themselves and wow at the spectacle of the opening ceremony. *sigh*

Anyway, about my SYA weekend last week. It was very intense wkend that started on Fri evening at 7pm. It ended at 11:30pm and I was already very pooped. The next day, it started at 8:30am and there was no way that I was able to yank my butt up despite setting my alarm to 7am. Funnily enough, I managed to wake up at 9am and reached there at 10am - just nice for the first session after the morning mass. It ended at 11:45pm and was supposed to start at 8:30am again. I really couldn't wake up so early and ended up reaching church at 12. Oops. Overall, it was a good weekend. I've made new friends and I realise that I am truly blessed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com