Welcome to my blog !

By 8/16/2008

I was reading Li Yan's blog and all the rush of regrets and slightly envy crept in. *sigh* I regret not taking 1 year exchange in Japan but yet at the same time, if I did do so, I would've graduated a year later and probably wouldn't have landed my job.

Next regret would be missing the deadline for JET admission. Twice. Ok...my fault for not taking note of such things. They probably wouldn't hire me. They'd think me mad for wanting to leave my current company to become an English teacher in Japan only for a year.

I'm starting to get a little complacent. I am comfortable in my job but due to labels, I hate being called the assistant. Yes, I hate it. I am more ambitious than that. As Jiak said, I didn't get a degree to call taxis for people or to make reservations at restaurants. Not to say that I'm better than assistants...but..I've got more ambitions. Thought I had moved on but at times, I do feel as if I'm back to square one.

I'm still waiting for my websites to be up and running. I'm sick and tired of chasing people already. It's not their fault since they do have full time jobs and they're doing this out of the goodness of their hearts. I'm not paying them anything, although I know that I should. Can't wait for business to kick off. However, I think I may slip back into this complacent mood once it's up. Heh. I'm just flowing along the river of life, I guess. *sigh*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

All views presented on this blog are based on personal opinions and experiences with no monetary compensation was received unless otherwise stated.

My Polyvore Sets


http://emailcashpro.com